Salary: 60,000 - 100,000
Location: TechCare Dhaka Office (with collaboration with the Canada office)
Work Model: Hybrid
About TechCare Inc.:
TechCare Inc. is a leading Canadian tech company located in Edmonton,Canada dedicated to developing cutting-edge software applications and digital platforms for a diverse range of clients. With a proud history of innovation and a team of the brightest minds in the industry, we strive to deliver world-class solutions that push the boundaries of technology.
- Collaborate with product owners and stakeholders o understand software requirements and translate hem into atechnical solutions
- Design and implement backend services, APIs, and data models to support front-end features and overall application functionality.
- Integrate 3rd party APIs ( RESTful and GraphQL) to the current system using latest tools, frameworks and technologies
- Implement, refactor and manage legacy code base to support ever growing business needs
- Be able to participate peer code reviewing if necessary
- Strong will to adopt best practices for continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Work closely with front-end development team to integrate user-facing elements elements with server-side logic
- Optimize application performance through code profiling, debugging, and identifying areas for improvement
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing and deployment
- Contribute to the documentation of code , processes, and best practices
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to ensure seamless deployment and ongoing operation of the backend infrastructure
SUPERPOWERS YOU'LL NEED...
- 2+ years of proven experience as a Backend Developer(with FastAPI, Flask or Django REST Framework and not limited to)
- Must have proficiency in English as you have to communicate with the TechCare Canadian team regularly.
- Working experience with Cloud Functions ( Ex. AWS Lambda) and Cloud Infrastructure ( AWS Infra) are highly encouraged
- Professional experience in working with NoSQL Databases ( ex. MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB).
- Working experience in Micro-service is a plus
- Experience working in Mental Healthcare/Healthcare industry is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently and in a collaborative environment
Working with TechCare Inc. offers a plethora of benefits, including:
- Opportunity to collaborate with top Canadian companies and contribute to cutting-edge projects.
- A stimulating work environment with access to the latest technology setup and tools in our Dhaka office.
- Support for your professional growth with access to premium courses and mentorship.
- Competitive salary package with yearly salary reviews to recognize your efforts.
- 5-day work week (Monday to Friday) for better work-life balance.
- Free lunch and unlimited tea, coffee, and snacks for your comfort.
- Flexible HR policies, including a comprehensive leave policy and 2x Festival bonuses.
- Performance bonuses and earned leave encashment as additional rewards for your dedication.
- Engagement activities like birthday celebrations, occasional parties, team outings, and more to foster a sense of community.