Salary: 60,000 - 90,000
Location: TechCare Dhaka Office (In collaboration with the Canada office)
Work Model: Hybrid
About TechCare Inc.:
TechCare Inc. is a leading Canadian tech company located in Edmonton,Canada dedicated to developing cutting-edge software applications and digital platforms for a diverse range of clients. With a proud history of innovation and a team of the brightest minds in the industry, we strive to deliver world-class solutions that push the boundaries of technology.
- Develop and maintain responsive, user-friendly web applications using React.
- Collaborate with the design team to implement visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces.
- Optimize application performance to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Implement and consume RESTful APIs, ensuring data is fetched and displayed seamlessly.
- Implement custom designs, UI components, and interactive features.
- Optimize front-end performance and ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Employ state management solutions such as Redux or Mobx for efficient data handling.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code while following best practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and bugs, ensuring the stability of web applications.
SUPERPOWERS YOU'LL NEED...
- 2+ years of proven experience as a Senior React Developer.
- Must have proficiency in English as you have to communicate with the TechCare Canadian team regularly.
- Willingness to work at least 2 hours with Canada team during the Canadian time zone working hours (adjustments can be considered the next day).
- Experience with React Native is a Plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently and in a collaborative environment
Working with TechCare Inc. offers a plethora of benefits, including:
- Opportunity to collaborate with top Canadian companies and contribute to cutting-edge projects.
- A stimulating work environment with access to the latest technology setup and tools in our Dhaka office.
- Support for your professional growth with access to premium courses and mentorship.
- Competitive salary package with yearly salary reviews to recognize your efforts.
- 5-day work week (Monday to Friday) for better work-life balance.
- Free lunch and unlimited tea, coffee, and snacks for your comfort.
- Flexible HR policies, including a comprehensive leave policy and 2x Festival bonuses.
- Performance bonuses and earned leave encashment as additional rewards for your dedication.
- Engagement activities like birthday celebrations, occasional parties, team outings, and more to foster a sense of community.